Dr. Javier Taillefer
Campus: West Plains
- PhD, Psychosocial Studies, Birkbeck College (University of London)
- MA, Political Philosophy, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- BA, MA, Political Science, University of Granada
- BA, MA, Law, University of Granada
Research and professional interests
- “Justice: A Subjective Experience of the Limits of the Law,” (in Spanish) submitted for publication by Isegoría: Revista de Filosofía Moral y Política.
- “Hamlet and Life is a Dream: The Experience of Justice and the Ontological Abyss,” submitted for publication to The Journal of Psychosocial Studies.
- “Law as a Phallic Mother,” submitted for publication to Psychoanalysis, Culture & Society.
- “Law and Its Limits”, submitted for publication to International Journal for the Semiotics of Law.
- “In the Name-of-the-Father." Article manuscript in progress, to be submitted for publication in 2018.
- “Justice after (and beyond) Judgement.” Article manuscript in progress, to be submitted for publication in 2018.
- “Themis and Nemesis: A Genealogy of Justice.” Book manuscript in progress.