What can we do for you!
The Office of China Programs promotes educational, research, and cultural opportunities and exchanges between Missouri State University and its Chinese partner universities and promotes an understanding and friendship between the two countries.
The Office of China Programs provides the following student services for MSU STUDENTS studying abroad.
- Assistance with acquiring a student visa.
- Sponsors the Study in China Program allowing for travel and study at Liaoning Normal University in Dalian, at Qingdao University in Qingdao and at Henan University of Economics and Law in Zhengzhou.
- Maintains agreements with other partner universities in China allowing study at: China Agricultural University, Henan University of Economics and Law, Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Yunnan Agricultural University, Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Hainan University and Ningxia University.
The Office of China Programs provides the following services for CHINESE STUDENTS wanting to study at Missouri State.
- Assistance with the application and registration process.
- Complimentary airport pick-up.
- Assistance finding housing.
- Orientation specifically for Chinese students.
- Sponsors the International Partners Program
The Office of China Programs Administration
The Missouri State University System supports a number of academic programs and research partnerships in China. The Vice President for Research and Economic Development has overall responsibility for facilitation and coordination of those programs and partnerships and serves as the Director, Office of China Programs.
Academic programs in China are administered by appropriate academic units: the Chancellor of Missouri State University - West Plains is responsible for the academic program for the Branch Campus and the Provost is responsible for Springfield academic programs.