A Comfortable and Affordable Campus Living Environment
- Eleven residence halls house approximately 4,000 students at Missouri State.
- Three different styles of housing are available: room-style which includes a two-, three-, or four-person shared room with community bath; suite-style which offers students an opportunity to live with one or several friends; or apartment-style which offers a one- and two- bedroom apartment much like off campus living. Basic furniture provided. Take a virtual tour!
- A campus residence hall cafeteria serving three meals a day. Meal plans are available for purchase. Or you may choose to dine at the food court in the Plaster Student Union or at one of the many fast food restaurants conveniently located near campus.
- Easily accessible full-service health care center and pharmacy provides a wide range of health services at the center of campus.
- A full-service bank on-campus can assist you with your financial transactions. You can find other helpful information about banking here.
- Free shuttle transportation is available on campus.
- The student center offers many opportunities for entertainment. In addition it has Internet plug-in jacks, wireless Internet capabilities, a full-service post office, copy center, convenience store, computer store, food court and other services.
- Many opportunities for physical recreation are available, including five fully-equipped gyms, an indoor and outdoor running track, an indoor pool, racquetball courts and many other options. Missouri State has an extensive intramural and recreational sports program. Missouri State University opened a new student recreation center in Fall 2012!